Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He will calm YOU!

Well since I had to write everyone back today and we dont have much time until they close down here I just want to say that Hna. Romo and I have had some very special experiences. Very spiritual. We have had so much success lately. We were with this family we have been teaching and the dads friends came in the house (who listened to us once) and started smoking and laughing at our message and so the father kept listening and told him to stop. We were impressed with the father for saying what he said next... he said.. "listen, whatever the world says, or anyone else outside my home, doesnt even matter to me, what I think is right for my family is what matters and that is what I believe and pay attention to." He excepted a date to marry his wife,  and be baptized and the wife also accepted to be baptized. they have like 5 children together and the oldest (9yrs) accepted a date to be baptized also. It was so wonderful! We are seeing so much progress in the work now and people are much more willing to change for the better. I cant tell you all I want to tell you but Easter was awesome. The Bishops wife made us chocolate eggs and the ward was very united. Mom thanks for the awesome Easter e-card. I loved it. Mothers day is coming up so I want to wish all you Moms a happy mothers day. You have the greatest calling (second to a missionary ;) being a Mom is a big thing. I look forward to it one day. Good to hear the new addition to the Vaughn family has come! Daxton James! Im sure hes adorable. Congrats Jay and Shelly. The work is rolling forth, we are working hard and not looking back, the work is amazing!!!! I love my Savior so much! Transfers are this Sunday at 10 pm we will know so we will see where everyone gets changed out to. keep the missionaries in your prayers, surely you are all in ours!
 
remember... Sometimes he will calm the storm thats raging in your life,
he´ll hush the winds and rains because he wills to,
but dont turn your heart away if he lets the waters rise,
if he doesnt calm the storm,
He will calm you!
 
I love you all so much!!!!!! chao for now!
Hermana, Ashley Ann Gillum

No comments:

Post a Comment